en blogg om: a healty year

LA's New Years Resolutions 2008
Dear readers,
Since I, in 2007, actually followed my resolution through the whole year -  I figured that I probably can follow other resolutions through 2008 too. Now the're official, which means, no turning back. Everybody knows about them now. These are my resolutions this year and I'll promise to try to follow them.

  • No snacks (chips (all kinds, popcorn, ostbågar etc. penauts 'n stuff, salta pinnar etc.)
  • No candy (like in 2007)
  • Try, in some way, to work out everyday
  • Work on to make the six pack visible again (u can feel it but not see it lol)
So - I wish y'all a very Happy New Year and I hope that y'all enjoyed 2007 with (or without me). I hope next year will be as good as this, if not even better!

Peace fellas, I'll see yall in the new era - 200 and magic 8.

1 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

Haha, vi har nästan likadant ;) Bara att du har lite mer strikt.. lite mer träning.. lite mer healthy.. Jag känner mig inte alls dålig, nejdå ;) Jag kan iallafall vara nöjd över att jag ska ha min goda dag, fast det kanske du har automatiskt men det låtsas vi inte om! Haha, men jag önskar dig lycka till med löfteNA!