en blogg om: if you asked me 57 questions..

... I would answer them all


1. Lets start with your name
Laura

2. What do you think about smoking?
stupid... waste of money

3. Do you open up to people easily?
yea.. kinda

4. Whats your favorite drink?
milk fo sho!

5. What is something you ask for a lot?
i don't know actually..

6. Do you lead people on a lot?
sometimes i guess

7. Are you married?
heck no!

8. Is there anyone that doesn't like you because of something you did?
yeah hehe.

9. Are you friends with your best friend's boy or girlfriend?
no, no

10. Are looks important?
yea.. but personality counts the most

11. What are you wearing right now?
pjs :p

12. Are you mad at someone right now?
no

13. Are you taking anyone for granted?
could be...

14. Where do you keep your money?
in my bank account.. or in my wallet..

15. How did you wake up this morning?
"Aaalexiiis!"

16. Which is better: sunrise or sunset?
duh, sunset..

17. Where are your friends?

overseas..

18. Is there anyone you would die for?
yes

19. How many letters are in your last name?
6

20. Do you love anyone besides family?
yes indeed.

21. What magazine did you read last?
JET maybe.. hehe

22. How was your day?
just fine :)

23. Do you live near your best friend?
haha.. no.

24. Are you scared of spiders?
I'm like scared to death..

25. What do you think of Fergie?
She's so last year. well, she's not doing it good solo, but I really liked Black Eyed Peas.

26. Do you believe in love?
yea..

27. Where were you at 11:45 A.M. today?
right here, but then I went to the livingroom and now I'm back talking to Bo hehe.

28. Are you gay?
nope

29. Ever talked to someone that was not the person u called?
of course.

30. Did you have a dream last night?
Yes.. it was a weird one.. can't really remember what happen..

31. Last text message you received?
no clue, my phone deleted all my messages and all my american contacts... that pissed me off

32. Last comment you left someone?
"haha, det dar paminner ju om nar jag var med i tidningen"

33. Do you have a Facebook?
yeah.. it has to be the most annoying website ever.

34. Do you own a polo?
Yes..

35. Are you currently frustrated with a boy or girl?
no, should I be?

36. Are you excited for winter?
no, I would've been if there could've been some snow maybe..?

37. If it was free and it would work perfectly, would you get plastic surgery?
ooh, heck no.

38. Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
hehe. yes.

39. Have you ever been called Prince or Princess?
haha yeah?

40. What did you do last night?
I was working on my scrapbook and watching Hairspray

41. What do you hear right now?
The aquarium behind me and Alicia Keyes is on the TV..

42. What is the closest thing to you that is blue?
a pair of scissors

43. If you could change your eye color, would you?

Nope... I like the color of my eyes :)

44. Has someone of the opposite sex hit on you?
uuh, yeah.

45. Last thing you wrote your name on?
My scrapbook

46. Does it snow where you live?
Yeah, not too much though, I wished it would snow a lil' bit more.

47. Where did you get the pants you're wearing right now?
At Wal Mart for like 10 bucks he-he

48. If you could change one thing right now, what would it be?
Hmm... I actually don't know..

49. When is the next time you will see your grandma?
I have no freaking clue.

50. Do you wear makeup everyday?
Yeah, like mascara if I'm going somewhere.. but days like this, no.

51. Would you go in public without looking dressed up or put together
Ooh yeah! I don't care!

52. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
No.

53. How is your hair right now?
Horrible! Ohmy.. it's like uh, yeah.. lets call it Bad Hair Day!

54. What is tomorrow?
Saturday...

55. What are you doing tomorrow?
going to the b-ball games I guess.. I'm freaking bored out!!

56. Who is the last person to call you?
Karen

57. Have you kissed or hugged anyone in the last week?
yeah.

0 kommentarer: