en blogg om: a long time ago

Uhm.. yeah, so it's a while ago since I wrote. I guess it's time for me to give yall an update.

So last week there was a track meet and a soccer game (lady leopards first game!). The track meet was not good at all - for the spriners. After we got done at the meet I went to Lisa's house and we had a movie night. That was nice.. and I had a soccer game the day after. We won! 4-0. We were beasting!

Upcoming events:
Saturday;; District Track Meet in Sanger (field events&individual events)
Sunday;; Soccer game in Dallas
Monday;; District Track meet in Sanger (team events.. such as relays)

Coach Stefani said that I was going to run the quarter.. that'll be 400 m, a lap around the track.. at saturday. I hope she was tripping 'cus them 400 meters are gonna kill me. And I don't even know if I'm going to run my 200... And I might run the 400 and 800 meter relay.. it depends of what plans Coach Harrison has. I'm excited though, 'cus if we place no less than 3rd we'll get to go to the Regional Track Meet in Odessa, TX..! (and if we place no less than 2nd over there we'll get to go to State, but that wont probably happen.)

Oh well, I gotta "Do Do Work" now.

Peace fellas.

0 kommentarer: