a blog about: i run this

Hey fellas!
I'm back!
Only for today though, and maybe tomorrow too and then I'm gone for Stockholm until thursday. 
Going to my grandma's with my dad.. I suppose there might be some shopping getting done while being down there, and of course I'm going to hang with my cousin too! 
We went sailing for the weekend..  nice! It's finally summer!
Came back home today. I went to town (well we actually live IN tow, but you know what I mean) and I bought some stuff.
GUESS WHAT; After being in town, I was just sitting here being bored so I decided I should go running, which I did - around 'the lake',  LOL, almost 3 miles. It felt pretty good, but it took me 27 minutes though. I got to improve my time. Oh well.
Now it's time to take a shower and then I'm getting ready for the big final in the European soccer tournament!  It's Germany vs. Spain, I don't really know which team I should cheer on.. Probably Spain (even though I know Germany probably win.. cause they already did like a 7682346723 of times). If Spain doesn't win it'll still be all good, cause then I can be happy for Lisa and Clara :].
Well. Time for me to get going.
Bye!


Laura Alexis

0 kommentarer: