a blog about: the layout, a dream and an emergency

Hey, Hi, Hello, and welcome back to my fabulous blog.
I've been gone for a while, my family  and I spent the holiday at our summer house... Pics can be found on MySpace. I might upload some on Pixbox too, later on.
Anyways. I'm trying to type really, really fast at the moment and get this blog entry finished asap. There's an emergency at the moment, I really have to run to the bathroom in a second or else my bladder will explode.. I guess it has to wait for a while though cuz yeah I find my blogging more important.
Well, I don't really have anything to tell y'all.. except my dream that I had two days ago.

So this is the dream:
Me and my parents went to a Sweden vs. (I have no clue who the played) soccer game and the other team was winning by 2-1 and there was just a few minutes left. So, the Swedish soccer coach picked me to play for the last few minutes.. and yeah, I score a goal for Sweden and then somebody gets fouled in the PK-box so I had to take the PK and I score - again! And then the game is over and everybody is really happy but I don't get any attention and I'm trying to make sure that the people knew that it was me who actually scored the goals. And then, all of a sudden, I was walking to my house from the train station and then  Jenny is passing by on her red scooter (yeah Jenny has a scooter but of the colour black) and asks me if I want a ride and I'm like "Ok!".. and then we're sitting in a car and as we pass by the police house I ask her if she heard about me scoring goals at the soccer game... (i don't remember what she said though) and then we're finally (lol it's not that far from the train station to my house) at my house and we're going to my room to call Emma to see if she wants to come over for a while and when calling we're forwarded into a voice mail that her parents had recorded. Her dad was saying something like: Hey, this is Emma's cell phone but we don't want her to talk to her friends so we put her phone in the freezer. So me and Jenny went to my freezer in my kitchen to get Emma's phone and then we're outside of Robertsvik, the school that doesn't even exist anymore, and there's Emma in her granny's black car and her granny is yelling that it's time for Emma to go home now and then they're leaving... and that's where my dream ends.. lol.

And yeah I changed my layout a little bit, it's still not finished though.. oh man, I really gotta go now!

Laura Alexis

2 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

Haha, fisk vad sjuk dröm! Hämta mobilen i frysen.. Haha! :D

Anonymous said...

HAHA tack då ;) fan vilken sjuk släkt jag har ;) haha xD