a blog about: on my to-do list

Lately, yall, I've been pretty lazy. More like really lazy (I'm the fattie now. lol)..
I didn't even type a blog entry yesterday :/.
Since I came back home I've been thinking that I need to get my ass out of my room and go running. Do you think I have..? Of course not.
Yesterday I went to my friend, who lives like 3 miles away from me, normally I would've went there by bike, with no complaints,  but yesterday I was thinking; Nahhh, I don't want to ride the bike, what if it starts to rain..? So I asked my dad to take me, and I was supposed to go home by bus or call my parents to ask them to pick me up, of course I made a quick phone call instead of walking down to the bus stop.
I really need to tidy up my room, in a few days there will be more clothes in my room that in my closet. Crazy.
I need to paint my nails too, they're gonna be red, I was planning on doing it today, but my dad told me there's a soccer game tonight, so I don't know if there will be time enough left over to do the painting.
I suppose I gotta get stuff going. I can't sit around like this any longer, but then again, it is summer vacation and this is my last day of.... work.
I need change! I need to get busy. I'll probably start it off with a home made Kaffe Latte tonight..?
Yeah, it does sound good. A Latte it is, hopefully.

Laura Alexis

1 kommentarer:

Unknown said...

lol...sounds like you picked up some American Habits...lol