a blog about: work

Today is actually the first day I've really been working... OK I lied, I've been working the other days too but.. yeah today I haven't been online as much as before. It took me a while to get started too though, lol. I've been working on  a Web page! It's actually really fun, but I'm kinda stuck now, in a dead end.. I messed up the .html file of one of the pages so it won't work at all now.. I gotta wait for my dad to get here so I can get the file from the other computer (it's luckily saved there too.).


It was my lucky day today! The dude with the sweater was wearing the same sweater again, but it's not the same thing since he haven't (of what I've seen) worn it since a week ago.. I guess it's a finito on the story of The Dude With The Sweater.. kind of sad....... not.

Oh well.
Gotta go (not really, I just can't think of anything to blog about)..
TTYL losers!


Laura Alexis

0 kommentarer: