Tankar

Funderar på allvar att lägga ner bloggen.
Dock vet jag inte var mina tankar då ska ta vägen..
Vi får se.

I know it's strange
But my brain's gone really insane
And I'm off the chain



This morning, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed (bed)
I'm sick of people putting lies in my head (head)



Gas prices are way too high
Rich people are way too fly
And I'm where I wanna be in my life
But why am I so behind
Is it cause I'm wasting my time away
Wasting my time away
Is it cause I'm wasting my time away (too lazy)
Wasting my time away (I can't help it)



Cause you know that tomorrow's not promised today (it's not promised man)
Tomorrow's not promised today
Cause you know that tomorrow's not promised today (live like today could be your
last man!)
Tomorrow's not promised today (hey)

1 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

Lägger du ner så dör du.. så du vet! Jo precis, jag tar hand om den saken..... btw, hörde inte vad du sa när du plinga idag, vad undrade du ?? <3 <3

btw, kolla mina heta videobloggar