en blogg om: soccer

Just got home from school. This day was long, at least it felt long. In the morning I was so tired and I didn't want to get up.. In school it was as usual. Nothing special.. Lisa told me that a guy told her that there's a guy who likes me, apperantly he saw me at the game on friday, but I have no idea of who he is.. however.

At the soccer we were in the weight room. I just realised that my arm muscles are weak! But my legs though, there in a good form! At a leg thing I took 125 ponds, that'll be like 56 kilos :).. after the weight room we were playing soccer, that was fun, but hot. As usual.

I'm proud of myself! There was one pretty fun thing at the english period. I got the highest grade in our class at a test.. a english test, and I'm from Sweden... And I got a hundred at the math test we did last week. That feels good. Now I have to eat something, I'm so hungry!

Bye

0 kommentarer: