en blogg om: another day in G-Town

Um.. well today I was hyper active all day long. Besides that, my morning was pretty interesting.

I woke up when the alarm clock turned on.
(I don't know if I still was dreaming, however)
I sit up, I hear myself say, in english:
It's still weekend!
After that, still half sleeping, half awake,
I slam the alarm clock to turn it off.
Then I lie down again and after a while,
I realise that it is tuesday. "Oh Snap!"
And I had to get up and take a shower.

School was normal, besides the hat day, I borrowed J.R's white TX hat.
Evereybody loved me, and the hat;)..

After school I and Lisa took some pictures of the tennis games for the Yearbook.
Then I got home, finished my homework and ate some dinner.
Now I'm fixing to go to bed.

Bye.



oh yeah, I'm trying to collect a quarter (25 cents) from every state in USA.
So far, so long I got 19. And 2 normal "USA quarters", one old and one new.
I still got 31 to go. .

0 kommentarer: