en blogg om: söndag

kopierar från min myspace. jag e för trött för att skriva igen.

So...
We played today... Las Damas vs. CC Lady Leopards..
They won.


I'm not trying to blame our lost on somebody else.. but the refs were just stupid.. so was the other team. The refs kept on calling us like everytime we barley touched the other team.. but when they pushed us, pulled out shirts and like everything u can think of they didn't even care.


We played the first 5 minutes pretty good but then we just started to play bad.. and the other team scored on us. They were leading by 1-0 after the first half. After half time Lady Leopards came back out on the field to kick some butt.


Ceci played through the other teams defense and gave me the pass of the year and I scored..! After that we kept on playing pretty good but then the other team scored again and it felt like everybody lost their confidence and we started to play worse than ever.. so the other team scored a third time. And the other team had this beast as a defender and i past her and i guess she though i was too good so she decided to foul me inside the pk box... so i got a pk. And i took it... and i missed. I was about to cry... after that I was pissed off and was about to chop up this beast when she fouled me again.. but Katie stopped me, in time. Somewhere in between this Caylie got hurt and in the very end this one chick cleated (or whatever) Katies foot.. so they both got hurt :/.. I guess we were weaker than the other team this time.. but the next time we play them we gon show them what we got, right?

So it all ended up with that the other team.. Las Damas, won.

3-1.


However.. Good Job CC Lady Leopards!

0 kommentarer: