en blogg om: track season is over!

I feel such a relief right now.. Track was fun, but the season is now finally over..


I'm sick of having practice every day in the morning and the afternoon + soccer 3 times/week.. The track meet today wasn't good at all. We didn't place in a single event. But that's ok.. I ran the 4*200 and the 4*400. The 4*400 killed me! I dropped down dead after handing off the stick to the 2nd person on the team, Alex, and I could barley walk afterwards. I'm kind of proud of myself though.. thinking of that I ran the lap in 68 sec when I already had ran a 200 hundred before. + that Sky, the one that actually runs the 400 ran in 69 sec last saturday.. I should've ran too, I could've been beasting!

Oh well.. track season was fun and Coach Harrison gave me all the stuff he's been handing out during the season as a "memory".. that is a total of:Sweat pants, Sweat shirt, T-shirt, Track uniform, the Spikes, Warm-up shoes, a bag, jacket&pants + I'm gonna get the leather jacket later.. but I'll probably leave before we get them so I'm gonna get
it sent to me.

I just got a problem too btw: I wonder how I'm going to be able to pack everything whenever I'm leaving.. (talkin bout that.. i'll need to start packing soon :|... tomorrow, tuesday, it's gonna exactly 2 months 'til I leave! Woho!)

However.Soccer is now in focus!
TTYL

0 kommentarer: