a blog about: addicted to blogging

I'm either highly addicted to blogging, really bored or there's a combination of them both..!
Anyways.
This morning:
* I dropped my earring in the zink, I can't find it.. I guess it fell aaaaaall the way down and hit rock bottom lol :/. (Great!)
* I spilled coffee on my white jacket + grey shirt at 9.45. (Four toasts, LOL)

After the dinner:
* My thumb got stuck between the door to the dishwasher and the top of the zink thing. It hurt! And it hurts really bad when if I squeeze the tip of my thumb too. I suppose I have to quit doing that.

 At this very moment:
* I'm Waiting for all the files from my old computer to be transferred to this, faster, newer, better, and prettier one that unfortunately has a smaller memory that the old one..
* Realizing our trip is gonna be hella expensive - 2500 SEK (like $ 416) 
(the price is including: 1. train tickets 2. bike renting 3. accomodation 4. and a membership with the swedish "camping" association).
* Realizing we still gotta pay for food for the period of 10 days, lol.
I guess my parents are happy over the fact that I'm working at the moment..

I was probably going to say something else too, but I happen to have the memory of a goldfish, I simply forgot it while typing other stuff for a short period such as 5 minutes.

And I'll end this blog with a shoutout for ya'll Swedish people wondering
"Why the hell is she typing in English?"
- Because: 1. I LIKE IT
- It also happens to be like this: 2. I'm trying to be international, maybe somebody in Angola or Hawaii or wherever people doesn't speak Swedish wants to read my blog, and I guess in that case it wouldn't be too good if I typed in Swedish, right?

In case of that tú still no entiende.
Too bad.


Laura Alexis

0 kommentarer: