a blog about: ashamed, confused, and absent-minded

Damn.
Sorry... that wasn't quite the right way to introduce the first blog of the day.
I'll try again.
Hello and welcome to nothing.
Alright.. that was somewhat better than "damn", anyways...
I..uhm... made a mistake yesterday. A big mistake, in my blog. In my own blog. That is embarrassing! My brain had a short cut and I got the dates of our trip all, m to the ixed up, which resulted in: Me, on the 17th, publishing that E.L.J. is leaving for the trip within exactly a month. Which was a wrong, embarrassing, and big mistake made by the very perfect and always correct, Laura M Alexis. I have to excuse myself for being such an absent-minded person. The correct date for making it exactly a month is today, the 18th. Not the day of tomorrow nor the day of yesterday, it is the day of today.

Ok. It's all good now. I feel a little bit better, time to return to the regular blogging.

This morning when I logged on, I was kind of worried of that I wouldn't have anything to write about today. But! Dam-Dam-Dam(!!) I went to the first coffee break of the day at 9.27 this morning and when I'm entering the cafeteria to have some of the delicious coffee out of the coffee machine (this is when I'm supposed to say "the coffee machine of a date before I wasn't even born" or like "B.C." or something like that... but, unfortunately, this coffee machine happens to be pretty new and modern, so yeah, it would be a lie.).. anyways, while getting my coffe I'm realizing the line is longer than usually and when taking a second look a big plate with a with the finest salmon lying on it expands through my sight... oh hold on, I'm lying again. But yeah, actually, it was the Swedish pride "Gravlax" (Salmon) laying on the plate.., with the fact that I haven't had gravlax for like a year, in mind, it did taste pretty good.
It kinda annoys me though, this whole salmon thing, because yesterday, when blogging, I wrote that they still have the same kind food in the cafeteria, and then, for today, they, for some reason had to change it. Why? Are my dad's co-workers reading my blog, is my dad telling on me to the guy in the cafeteria, or is this just some kind of coincidence?

Laura Alexis

0 kommentarer: