a blog about: dinner

Yeah.. so, when I got off work yesterday I went home, walked the dogs and I went to the ATM to get money for the train tickets.. And then Jenny and Emma came by and all of us went to ICA Kvantum to buy food so we could cook our dinner and yeah by the time we had grilled the steaks and got the rest done the time was around 8-9.. yeah we had our reunion and I got an ELJ ;) lol.. and Emma and I had bought a late birthday gift for Jenny and.. we bought 3 neckless' too :). We walked down to the movie rentals after finishing eating to rent a movie.. - Ett öga rött & Shrek the third. We forgot to fix for the accommodation for the trip this summer so they're coming back tomorrow and we'll probably watch the other movie that we rented too.

Oh well.. I'm out.
Peace

Laura Alexis

0 kommentarer: