a blog about: back to reality

Uhm yeah.. I'm at work.. I've been here yesterday, which was my first day, and today I'm back... Imma be working for a total of 10 days, and when I'm finished I'm OFF for the rest of the summer! I can't wait.. it's gonna be fun..
I'm like super excited about my trip to the southern part of Sweden together with my two best friends.. We are gonna ride the bike around the 2nd biggest lake in Sweden, Vättern, and we have like 7 days to accomplish our goal. We have made reservations for the bikes and the train tickets and tonight are we going to check n see where we are gonna stay for the 7 nights we are going to be down there. Whoop, whoop. And yeah we're going to have a "Welcome back" dinner tonight.
It's time to reunite.
Can't wait til I get off.
I'm ready to get crunk.

0 kommentarer: