a blog about: cuz my friends are the best


Now it's like 3 days ago since I left America.. it feel really weird to be back and walk around on the streets of Luleå.. I'm really happy to be back at home but I'm missing GVT at the same time.. everybody I had contact with during theses 10 months are always on my mind.. somewhere in the back of my head... or clear memories keeps on popping up every now and then. I can't explain how sad I was when I left DFW.. for yall who were there got to see the outside of me.. but yall couldn't see the pain I was feeling inside. It really sucked leaving yall outside the security.. But then when I came home it all got better n when I came to my room, I found this banner in my room (they had came by my house the day before)!, MY FRIENDS ARE THE BEST! No doubt. They made me so happy I started to cry.. Oh man.. Too many feelings at the same time. But yeah. It's nice to be back. and Yeah.. I miss yall in America :(.

The last couple of days I've been doing nothing and hanging out with my friends.. a nice comeback! Lol. And were gonna have a Welcome-back-dinner on friday @ mi casa.. it's gonna be a girls night, some good food, n planning about the summer trip down to the southern part of Sweden... Can't wait!

Och well.. I gotta go.
Peace

1 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

Its very hard on us that your gone. But I know home is where the heart is. We shared so much over the last 10 months. I am thankful for those memories. Its hard to let go, but I will never forget. I Love you Laura!