a blog about: make love not war

Yesterday I realized that;
All we need is love.

Really, it's true.
Love makes you happy.
Hey, y'all. Lets love!

When I had to get dressed today I chose a yellow t-shirt.
I'd say, to me, yellow's The colour of the Summer of '08.

Later on, my friend texted me and told me that she had been hit by a car, which an old, obviously crazy, lady was driving. You got me shocked & worried. I hope you're doing fine, I'm still waiting for you to log on messenger... Well, someone once told me that the one who waits for something good, will never wait too long.

By the way, the very same friend had some kind of magic influence on me yesterday. I came up with all these wise things. Such as. Life's like a mountain. It has it's ups and downs.
Unbelievable. Welcome to the good life!

Now it's time for me to leave, I'm going to try to finish this one book, 'Las Chance Saloon', 594 p, by Marian Keys. Tiny text and written in English (which is not my 'mother tounge'). I'm ready to begin reading 'Slam'.. I can't wait.


Laura Alexis

0 kommentarer: