a blog about: taken back to 2006

Friday;
Went to Älvsbyn, a small town, to do some grocery shopping & found some more #s for my favourite sport, Platespotting, lol. Anyways, later on the same evening, after a delicious dinner, my mom gave me and my dad a ride to Piteå (another town), where we went to see Gary Moore;

The concert was alright, not bad at all, nor great, we were standing in the very front (+), just like JD's mom, LOL. The volume, for being a 'rock/blues concert' was very decent, I was still able to hear when leaving the concert (+). The whole thing started out with a few songs I hadn't heard before (+/-)  but then, in the middle of the concert, Mr. Moore started to play songs I've heard before (+) & by playing "Still Got The Blues", he took me all the way back to the summer of 2006, me 14 years old, putting his songs on repeat on my iPod, for preparation of the expected concert, which never occurred.
Even though the old ladies were drunk dancing behind me, old men trying to holla at me, crazy young guys going wild, bumping into me (and then trying to apologize).. I'm still giving Gary Moore and his orchestra a 3 and a half out of 5. Good job, pal.


Saturday;
Started the morning off by receiving txts from two of my international friends.
Ended up at a village (where our summer house is located) party, hung out with some guys, 18 & 19 years old ones, who were the only ones that were somewhat close to my own age. Well, I have to admit that, even though my dad made me come, I did have a nice time, talking to them guys and making fun of Mr. T a.k.a. Erik.


Laura Alexis

0 kommentarer: