a blog about: stockholm, the heart of sweden...?

Monday;
Went to a café, Roasters, with Emma & afterwards I had to go back to the optician and get it over with. The lady who earlier had told me that I needed all those papers was totally wrong, I didn't need any of those papers.. Just my ID card. When passing Roasters on my way home I noticed two of my old class mates sitting over there chilling, so I had to stop by and say hi, and have a quick chat with them before I had to hurry up, to make it on time for leaving with the taxi, which was gonna take me and my dad to the airport.

Arrived in Stockholm @ my grandma's around 10 pm.

Tuesday;
My dad and I walked 'downtown', where we met up with my cousin, and did some window shopping, lol, and we finished our day in town by having some Sushi. Afterwards we just went back to my granny's apartment & we had some dinner later on in the evening, when finishing eating me and my cousin, Amanda, walked to her dad's and met up with Momina, Amanda's friend. After haning out for a while, Momina went home, Amanda & I walked the dog and then Amanda went home by train (to her mom's) and I walked back to my granny's.

Wednesday;
Once again, my dad and I walked around in town. I managed to rob myself by buying a yellow American Apparel tank top for the price of $ 35.. ugh. My dad bought a book for me too, Slam, by Nick Hornby (it's supposed to be a great book). When we finally got back to the Apartment Amanda had already arrived so all of us, including my grandma went by a ferry to an island, well it's actually a part of the town.. anyways, over there we went to some kind of cemetery where my grandfather is buried. After doing this we had to wait for my ant to get to the restaurant where we were supposed to meet up to have a dinner, so we went to the 'Northern Museum' and wondered around there for an hour (or two). When we finally got to the restaurant we still had to wait for another 30 min, but it was all good. Later on when we went back to town on another ferry my cousin and I were highly annoyed by some immature guys trying to be really cool. Well, anyways, one of the guys actually made a joke that cracked me (and my cousin) up. So he was talking to his friend (note:the friend wasn't fat)
You're so fat that when Green Peace is coming to throw you into the water the other wales will be singing; "We are family"!...
When being back at the apartment my dad, my granny, and I watched some TV & then the movie 'This is England', a great movie!

Thursday;
Went back to L-Town.. we had to stop buy American Apparel, I had to exchange my shirt cause i reckoned a whole on my tank top, on our way to the train station and when we finally were back in town we basically went straight ahead to our summer house.


Laura Alexis

0 kommentarer: