Like a sister, like a best friend.. like an everything.

This picture is NOT taken on 10/15-08 but since there weren't any pictures taken on the date of today I decided to upload this one instead. It is taken on my very first day down there in Texas, and I will probably never forget that day. I don't feel like telling about it all but the night ended up with us, and some relatives to Karen, going to Braums having some ice cream in the middle of the night.

The girl in the picture is the very one and only Lisa Heinemann, the German girl, I lived with for about a month and a half. We spent every minute of these 6 weeks together and we didn't just become best friends, she was also like a sister to me.

If she wouldn't have been there with me for my exchange year everything would probably have been totally different and we wouldn't have been recording silly movies when dancing, checking out football guys from other schools, walk together downtown, watch soccer games etc. etc..

Now when being back home I really miss her, it feels weird to not being able to just come up with a crazy idea, walk down to school, or play soccer on the Mexican soccer fields together with her. Hopefully I'll get to hang out with her a lot lot during the easter break in 2009 and if that's the case:

I really can't wait because I miss you, Lisa, like crazy!



0 kommentarer: