What's love got to do

Two postcards came in from the States today.
Nicky (and Karen) sent me these two and it almost made me cry.. Nicky had written this litte paragraph "You're the best sister a girl could ever have.Love Nicky" (and a little <3ya-karen down in the bottom).. And that was just too sweet.

However, for some reason tears were about to stream down my face but I held them inside (trying not to get the card all wet by my tears) and it all reminded me of GVT. How I miss it.. well I don't really miss GVT but I miss the people living there (and in Kansas.....) and it always makes me sad; how I can't walk out the door and just be 5 minutes away from my closest friends I had over there (and hopefully still have). Thinking of the life I never before got to experience.. the life with a sister and all the other things I went through, really makes me wanna go back there and do it all over again.

You know, people, even though you think you're all sick of a person (or just whatever) you will in the end, when losing them or being really far away from them, realize what you had was something worth more than you ever could imagine. When being back in Sweden I always think about my exchange year, about things I've could've done better, about things which went the way they did and so on... but giving it a second thought I finally understand that if I wouldn't have done things in the way I did or if things didn't go the way they did I wouldn't be here today all about to cry, looking back at my memories, and wish I could put life on repeat. I wouldn't be here in Sweden getting lovely postcards from a sweet little sister, I wouldn't be here with all my memories.. I wouldn't either be sitting here like I do, loving the people I love and be loved back by the ones I love.

I love you Karen, Nicky, J.R. Lisa, Clara, Mark, Sahira ... and everybody else. I hope you guys are doing good without me, lol.

Stay cool, like Tina Turner, you people.




1 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

Jag vet men jag vet inte var man kan få en sådan :(