A letter to Karen

I'll start it off with a: "I'm sorry". Long time no see, no talk, not even a blog entry. Shame on me.
I suppose the last time I typed an entry in English was like 2-3 weeks ago, so you're probably all curious, wondering what I've been up to and all that.
Actually, giving it a second thought, I haven't been doing anything at all. Well technically I have, but just the regular stuff; Attending school every day, getting my homework done, hanging out with friends, been to the summer house, missing GVT, and stuff like that. As I told you, my camera is broken and I've been to the place where my mom bought it but they keep on telling me to "come back later", so I've kinda forgotten about it.
So what all has happened?! Well, nothing really..
You probably already figured it out but I kinda ditched Rico (ha!, you remember?! ;)) and I haven't talked to him in a month (almost 2) or so. What about school then? It's waay better now compared to the very first week and we're going on a field trip to the "mountains" on September the 15th. It'll be..... interesting, and hopefully fun as well. You already know what classes I'm taking, what grade I'm in... hm, I'm trying to recall if there's something else that might be of your interest but I can't really think of anything. I guess there's nothing more to tell you at the moment. So, how have YOU been? What have you been up to? How's college? How's the new student doing? How's Nicky, J.R., your Mom, Penny, and everybody else doing?
I hope you guys are having fun over there! I miss you all.

Love.
Laura Alexis

0 kommentarer: